InECars Anyone can contribute original content and write technology-related content for us. Our tech niche is open to anyone who can provide high-quality content, whether they are new writers, professionals, bloggers, freelancers, or those interested in guest posting.
A team of editors will review the articles you submit. Articles can be accepted or rejected without giving a reason. However, articles that are of high quality and unique will not be rejected.
Topics Below Must Be Covered in Articles
- Fuel System
- Motor Technology
- And More EV Related Articles
Benefits of Becoming an Author for Us
Build Your Domain’s Authority
An important aspect of any website is its Domain Authority. We can help you raise your Domain Authority by allowing you to contribute articles to the site. A result of this is an improvement in the blog’s statistics.
Our website ranks highly for most of its published content. You can expect regular traffic from post-quality content with decent search volume. The best way to do this is to write a well-written guest post. As your blog’s value increases, traffic to your site may increase as well.
Establish New Relationships
As your website’s traffic increases, your leads and sales increase. You will meet new people and have opportunities.
Your Keyword Ranking Will Improve
Here we are mentioning it at the end, but it is the main reason why people post content on other people’s websites. It also helps the blog’s search engine ranking if it writes well-researched articles for other blogs on relevant keywords.
Reason to Write for Us?
We’re ranked higher, have better domain authority, and have a better URL ranking. In the following section, we explain why you should submit your article to us.
Domain Authority: DA = 52
Page Authority: PA = 39
Domain Ranking: DR = 20
URL Rating: UR = 80
Traffic Stats = 6.5K+
General Guidelines For Guest Posting
- Proper use of headings such as H1, H2, H3, H4, and other appropriate headings is essential.
- The minimum word count should be 800 or more.
- Ensure your content adds value to your audience by creating unique and quality content.
- Make sure your content falls into the right category.
- Be careful not to republish or copy an article that has already been published.
- After we publish your article on techtothepoint.net, you cannot publish it elsewhere
- High-quality images and short videos can be used to help the reader understand the content.
- If you use images or videos, ensure that they are copyright-free and that the source is credited.
- Choosing the right keywords for SEO is essential.
- It is important for the anchor text of the links to be appropriate, but they should only include those that contribute to search engine rankings.
- Make sure your grammar and spelling are correct.
- Guest posts will be owned by us, so we can modify or change them as we see fit.
Which Guest Articles We Don’t Accept:
- First of all, your Guest Post must cover one of the topics we have discussed above. Inappropriate topics are not allowed on our site.
- Copyrighted content is not accepted. Please check for plagiarism before submitting an article.
- You should not send articles that have already been published elsewhere, including your own blog.
- If your content contains too many links and spammy links.
- Images that have not been optimized.
How Do I Submit a Guest Post?
You can send an email to [email protected] after you’ve finished writing your article. Your submitted article will be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted as soon as possible.